CORPORATE MEDIA PLANNING AND BRANDING STRATEGY SUMMIT 2019
The Indian Media & Advertising industry is on a high growth path and appears to be finally reaping the benefits making this industry grow by 14.6%. In 2019, the market is expected to grow by 16.4%, adding Rs 9,980 crore, taking it to an all-time high of Rs 70,888 crore. Digital continues to be the fastest growing media platform in the country.
India is on the verge of a major change as we see significant shake in the media consumption habits which is driving change in the ad spends. With the expansion on online video, marketers are relooking at their product and distribution strategies.
Keeping in mind with current wave in media industry, Inventicon Business Intelligence brings to you Corporate Media Planning & Branding Strategy Summit by getting top marketing professionals under one roof to discuss current trends and address the key challenges.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Perception of media by consumers today and evolving strategies for brands
- Discussing the need for marketers to evolve with their approaches with ever-changing consumer behavior
- The cultural, technology and creative challenges, what one needs to know
- How marketers are stepping up to take control of budgets and media spends
- Mapping your digital media strategy; Intentional, impactful and real
- Tete-A-Tete: Introducing influencers: utilizing social media for innovative personal branding opportunities and best practices
- Staying legal & credible in the age of misinformation
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Map out the latest emerging media strategies that will help your marketing processes reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key marketing challenges
- Understand the specific guidelines on media process
- Share best practices on various aspects of media planning and branding
- Network with India's top marketing experts
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Functional heads of:
- Marketing & Branding
- Media Relations, Strategy & Planning
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Product Marketing
- Media Buying
- Corporate Strategy & Planning